RE/MAX Rental Pros has built a reputation for providing professional, experienced, and courteous service to Nanaimo and the surrounding area’s tenants. RE/MAX Property Managers follow a strict code of professionalism that allows Tenants to have a worry-free tenancy. We want you to feel at home in your rental property and we make every effort to ensure that happens.
Why use a property management firm as tenants?
By renting through our experienced Property Management Division, the Tenant is assured of the following:
- Tenants have the security of knowing the residence they choose is professionally managed by Property Managers with over 50 years of combined experience in the industry.
- Tenants will be treated courteously, professionally and with respect at all times, by all of our staff. Our Property Managers are available to answer questions and listen to Tenant concerns, making every effort to offer guidance and assist the Tenant with any issues that may arise.
- Applications for Tenancy will be processed quickly to ensure we can provide a decision in a timely manner. And of course, all personal information collected is confidential. We promise we will not share it with anyone who is not a part of the business relationship.
- Tenancy Agreements are prepared by our professional staff. Our goal is to make certain that both parties know their responsibilities and will work together to have a successful relationship. An inspection will be completed with the tenant during both the move-in and move-out phases, to ensure the condition of the premises is acceptable.
- Maintenance issues will be dealt with promptly and efficiently, utilizing our extensive network of preferred contractors and service providers. We want to make sure our tenants are as comfortable as possible with the condition of their homes, and we work closely with the Landlord in that regard. With just a quick call to our office, any maintenance concerns will be quickly assessed and the appropriate service provider will be scheduled.
- After hours emergency calls will be responded to any time our office is closed – evenings, weekends and holidays included. The Tenant will not have to worry about waiting until the next business day to receive a call back in the event an emergency situation arises outside of normal office hours.
From the beginning of the application process through until the move-out inspection, tenants can be assured that RE/MAX Property Management will deal with Tenants fairly, professionally and with the utmost respect.
We want you to feel like the home you live in, whether it’s a condo, a townhouse, a mobile home or a standard house, it’s your home. Call us today to view an available property in our rental portfolio and we will help you find your new home!