Hiring Property Manager: RE/MAX of Nanaimo Property Management is currently seeking a Residential Property Manager for an exciting career opportunity within our team. The individual must hold a current license in Rental Property Management and have excellent communication skills.
Hiring Property Manager Responsibilities
Responsibilities includes, but not limited to:
- Conducting property assessments
- Client relations and development of new client acquisitions
- Showing properties to prospective tenants.
- Maintaining a client data base
- Ability to work with both tenants and property owners
- Establish good working relationships and problem solving
- Creating and administering leases and rental agreements
The applicant should have good computer and organizational skills and knowledge of our local real estate and rental market would be beneficial.
Salary will be based on experience and industry standard.
This is a permanent career opportunity to join an incredible, growing team with potential to become the managing broker of the department. Reply in confidence to email@example.com.